Purchase a copy of the DVD with a license for group exhibition in an corporate or government setting. Please select the appropriate license type above.
View trailer here.
Region 0 DVD, PAL or NTSC
- Original theatrical release of The Will To Fly feature documentary, runtime of 95 minutes, rated G.
- Special features:
- What happened to the jump that Chick made?
- Making of the original soundtrack with composer Thomas E Rouch, mini documentary.
- Deleted Scene.
- Behind the scenes filming Lydia's son Kai.
- Original theatrical trailer.
This film explores all sorts of themes that can be of interest to corporations including:
• The parallels between sport and leadership.
• Goal setting, ambitions and pursuing your dreams.
• Problem solving and overcoming adversity.
• Mental coaching for performance.
• Themes of female empowerment.
• Themes of gender equality in sport - where parallels can be drawn to the corporate world.
• Female role models and the idea of 'champions breeding champions’ / 'success breeds success’.
• Work / family life balance
• Mother returning to work after having children.
"Sally Pearson nearly quit athletics last year, until a film on a flight changed her mind. Now she's World Champion!" - BBC Sport.
“The most inspirational movie of the the year.” - Huffington Post Australia.
"One of the best, most moving Australian docos I have ever seen." - Movies with Alex First, 2GB Radio.
"A revealing exploration of the very nature of the competitive spirit" - The Age / Sydney Morning Herald.
*For purchasing a DVD for personal / home use, please click here.