Purchase a copy of the DVD with an associated license for group exhibition in a sports or community club setting.
Own the film that is inspiring champions and future champions.
*For purchasing a DVD for personal / home use, please CLICK HERE.
This film explores various themes that can be of interest to your group including:
• Goal setting, ambitions and pursuing your dreams.
• Overcoming adversity.
• The importance of female role models, and the idea of 'champions breeding champions’ / 'success breeding success’.
• Understanding the physical, mental, social and emotional health benefits of embracing sport.
• The parallels between sport and leadership development.
• Themes of gender equality in sport - ‘levelling the playing field’ where parallels can be drawn to other areas of life.
• Themes of female empowerment.
"Sally Pearson nearly quit athletics last year, until a film on a flight changed her mind. Now she's World Champion!" - BBC Sport.
“The most inspirational movie of the the year.” - Huffington Post Australia.
"One of the best, most moving Australian docos I have ever seen." - Movies with Alex First, 2GB Radio.
"A revealing exploration of the very nature of the competitive spirit" - The Age / Sydney Morning Herald.
This DVD includes
- Original theatrical release of The Will To Fly feature documentary, runtime of 95 minutes, rated G.
- Special features:
- What happened to the jump that Chick made?
- Making of the original soundtrack with composer Thomas E Rouch, mini documentary.
- Deleted Scene.
- Behind the scenes filming Lydia's son Kai.
- Original theatrical trailer.
View trailer here.
Region 0 DVD, PAL.
Note: NTSC DVD information available soon.